This article will compare the two languages in depth, discuss the associations and differences between the two languages, and outline the advantages of the two languages.
TypeScript has the following characteristics
- TypeScript is an open source language launched by Microsoft and uses the Apache license agreement.
- TypeScript adds static types, classes, modules, interfaces, and type annotations.
- TypeScript can be used to develop large applications.
- TypeScript is easy to learn and understand.
- TypeScript provides static type checking at compile time through type annotations.
- TypeScript provides default parameter values for functions.
- TypeScript introduces the concept of modules, which can encapsulate declarations, data, functions, and classes in modules.
3. Advantages of TypeScript
3.1 Static input
Static typing is a feature that can detect errors when developers write scripts. Finding and fixing errors is an urgent need for development teams today. With this feature, it will allow developers to write more robust code and maintain it in order to make the code quality better and clearer.
3.2 Large-scale development project
Sometimes in order to improve the development project, small incremental changes to the code base are required. These small changes may have serious and unexpected consequences, so it is necessary to undo these changes. Using TypeScript tools to refactor is easier and faster.
3.3 Better collaboration
When a large-scale project is launched, there will be many developers, and the chances of garbled and error will also increase. Type safety is a feature that detects errors during coding, not when compiling the project. This creates a more efficient coding and debugging process for the development team.
3.4 Stronger productivity
Factors such as clean ECMAScript 6 code, auto-completion and dynamic input help improve the efficiency of developers. These features also help the compiler to create optimized code.
4.2 learning curve
4.3 Native browser support
4.4 No comments needed
In order to take full advantage of TypeScript features, developers need to continuously comment their code, which may reduce the efficiency of the project.
5. How to choose